Wednesday, June 27, 2012

"Your browser is no longer supported by Blogger. Some parts of Blogger will not work and you may experience problems. If you are having problems, try Google Chrome."

Well, fuck you, Google Chrome, Blogger, Google, etc. I do use Google Chrome when I'm not blogging, and lately it's been crashing every hour, with Flash completely broken even when it's not crashing. Not exactly a good time to try to get me to become a Chrome loyalist!

I know Google is the Big Brother everyone's supposed to love because their cafeteria is awesome or they have nice search page doodles or whatever the damn reason is, so let's move on.

Lemon drop melon

Melon!

One of the great finds at Wegmans was Lemon Drop Melon - a domesticated descendant of a wild Mediterranean melon. While I think most melon is great with a little lemon or lime juice added, this melon is actually naturally tart to begin with - it's terrific.

The melon looks like a cantaloupe on the outside, but has honeydew-colored flesh. Really great, I should have got two.

No comments:

Post a Comment